Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Doing Stuff

How is anyone supposed to decide which field excursions to attend?! I want to do all of them, dammit! Oh, yeah. Money. And time. SCREW YOU, CAPITALIST PHYSICS!!!

Fine, so I have a few things that are DEFINITELY going to happen, even if I have to chew my arm off. Which would probably help in some way?
1. Beijing/Great Wall of China
2. Excursion to Cambodia from Vietnam - Angor Wat and Khmer Rouge Museum
3. EVERYTHING IN JAPAN PLEASE TAKE ME THERE
4. Slave Dungeons in Ghana
5. Safari in South Africa
6. Shanghai Art Museum - the only art I've ever really wanted to see
7. A whole bunch of service trips in foreign schools/orphanages (at least 4)

So yeah, apparently I've already picked quite a few things to do. Let's see if these actually pan out. I'm really glad I've been saving all my money (Daniel Muller, Olivia Symmonds and Katrina Vandeven, pay attention to that tidbit!), and am ecstatic that Mom and Dad are generous enough to not only finance my trip, but also assist partially with my field excursion expenses. They really are a pair of special people. I may be rolling in it after years of saving, but hell if I would have enough money to even get on the ship without them. I love you guys!

 As for the rest of you? No, I don't love you. Unless you give me money.

PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment