Saturday, July 2, 2011

Penny-Pinching J.E.W.

You know something big is coming up when I'm overcome with guilt for spending money on the corset I've wanted since I was, like, 12 years old. I have it now, but it's like...what if I needed that $155 for an elephant ride to feed orphans in Africa or something? With a mace?

That or I'm just incredibly stingy. Yeah, I think that's definitely it.

Summer is gonna speed up, and the important stuff is about to happen. Wednesday is the start of my workshop at Curious Theatre. I'm actually freaking out more about that than my upcoming study abroad. Makes sense, right? Ren Faire ends the 31st, and Mom's set up to send me to Iowa and arrive on the 10th of August. Then on the 23rd I take off for Montreal to stay with three girls I've never met before and explore a country I've never seen before...in French. Then on the 25th, work-study orientation. And then, 24 hours later, OMG BOAT RIDEEEEEE.

Til then, let the planning commence!

2 comments:

  1. Are you going to be in Iowa City on the week of the 13th? No Shame's board was invited to perform for freshmen, and if you're able to participate, that would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 13th of August? Yes, I'll be there.

    ReplyDelete