Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Oh God

Sitting in the airport watching my flight very closely. It's delayed, and I might miss my connecting flight. Nonetheless, still haven't panicked yet.

Didn't cry because I was leaving. Cried because I wasn't going to be able to be there for my little brother for his first semester of college.

This is really weird. I still feel like I'm late for classes at the UI, like I need to start preparing audition monologues and reconciling myself to the fact that I probably won't get a part, and that I have to start looking into study abroad because dang it, it's junior year!

My last day was a blast though. Went to go get the most American food of all: Pad Thai. Also watched WWE Raw, ate one quarter of an entire pie, drank the rest of my wine, and had frosting courtesy of Kristin Wirtz. I'll miss my friends so much.

The adventure begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment