Thursday, September 29, 2011

South Africa: Day 5

The day went as follows:
 
I woke up.
 
I went to the waterfront and abused the free wifi to Facebook chat the awesome people who were online while I was.
 
I went shopping at the mall, and I by shopping I mean the kind of shopping where I walk into a store, look at the prices, then proceed to storm out of the store grumbling "what, was the dress spun with gold?!" in a yiddish accent. I bought nothing, of course. My wardrobe has certainly NOT been expanding as Semester at Sea alumni assured me that it would, and I am getting VERY tired of my underpacked clothing selection.
 
I HIKED A F***ING MOUNTAIN B*TCHES WOOP WOOP
 
I ate a South African buffet dinner in the treetops. There were no baboons, and it was a very nice restaurant. I ate springbok, which apparently is an animal. I broke my budget again. People really need to start telling me the prices of things BEFORE I show up in the shuttle. Oh well, at one point I had an entire plate of desserts, so it was worth it.
 
Summary of the Day: Fat, broke, tired, and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment